Saturday, December 30, 2006

What a Loser (9 weeks)

I'm still on target with my weight loss, losing 23 pounds in the last two months.

I've settled into a routine of playing basketball, lifting weights, and avoiding the really bad stuff. In the last two months, I haven't had a single full helping of pizza, fried chicken, cheese burgers, cheese dip and nachos, buttered popcorn, Chinese buffet, cheese dogs, regular soda, macaroni, or any of my other regular favorites. I still don't see why my cholesterol was so high…

Instead I'm eating a lot of chicken, rice, Diet Mt. Dew and Cheerios. And I'm doing fine.

I don't crave any of those foods, although it is kind of cruel when everyone else is gorging themselves and I don't have some kind of substitute to munch on. That said, I've also done real well with just a bite of something bad without desiring any more. I know a lot of people get hung up on that, but it hasn't caused me any trouble and I don't feel like I'm being restricted.

No comments: