Monday, August 27, 2007

Is There a Draft in Here?

We're having our Fantasy Football Draft tonight at Dave and Buster's. This is our sixth year and we have 30 teams (divided into three conferences), but this is the first time we're doing the draft in a public place (instead of in a home or at the church). I'm taking my camera and I'll try to post a few shots later.

It should be a lot of fun!


Because of the draft, I broke out my football jersey today for the first time this season. This is the jersey I received for my 30th birthday last year from friends and family. It has my high school number and my name on it, the team (Seahawks) was chosen because it's a pretty color. Mom dressed up Graham the same way (probably just to get us to pose for a picture–it worked).

2 comments:

Jen said...

that is a cute picture!

Anonymous said...

How precious and adorable!!! Oh, and Graham looks cute, too! (Clark sense of humor!)

Graham's smile makes Grandma want to get ahold of him and kiss on him!

Love ya both!
Mom