Tuesday, August 28, 2007

You're On the Clock, 2007

We had our Fantasy Football Draft last night and I think I did okay. My starting lineup looks like this:

QB Tony Romo, DAL
RB Steven Jackson, STL
RB Adrian Peterson, MIN
RB Cadillac Williams, TB
WR Reggie Wayne, IND
WR TJ Houshmanzadeh, CIN
PK Josh Brown, SEA

My key backups include running backs Brandon Jackson and LaMont Jordan, receivers Jerricho Cotchery, Bernard Berrian, and Jason Witten, and a trio of project QBs (JP Losman is at the top of that group). Out of 16 players, I've only owned one on a fantasy team before (Jake Delhomme). Everybody else is young and new to me.

We run a flex lineup, so hopefully I'll be able to field as many as three running backs in my starting lineup all season. But the best laid plans… well, you know.

No comments: