Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Kicked Off

Thanks to those who came to the Kickoff at church tonight. We had to do it indoors, but that go us out of the heat and led to some mean ping pong games. We really ought to have church Table Tennis tournaments; we have some seriously talented people (anyone want to organize that for a Sunday afternoon?).

I want to thank Lynn and Kim M. for always helping with the preparation of these events. They're great and they do so much. And thanks should go to my folks; they usually provide the drinks for these events and generally work the kitchen. I appreciate their help a lot. Dustin and Kyle made balloon animals tonight and Jay-rod helped me set up the chairs and tables beforehand. Thanks everybody!

3 comments:

Kenzie said...

Good to see another Kansas Citian on blogger. :)

Anonymous said...

I would totally be for a table tennis tournament!!

Anonymous said...

I know- let's set up the ping-pong table at the back of the auditorium and we'll have a tourney while you're teaching...