Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Don't Tell Me!

I'll be at church tonight, teaching class, during the first half of the KU game. I usually just let these scheduling conflicts go, but tonight is perhaps the biggest KU/K-State game in twenty years. So I'm TiVo-ing the game to watch it start to finish when I get home tonight.

If anyone thinks they'll be "funny" by spoiling the first half with a half-time score announcement, they'll receive a humorless scolding. For my part, I won't be listening to the radio, answering my phone, or checking the internet until about 11pm.

Good luck Wildcat folks; this should be a fun game!

3 comments:

another71.com said...

I was there. It was awesome.

Thumper said...

Jeff, you're an awesome friend. You could have come on my blog and gloated and been a jerk, but instead you were gracious. Thanks.

Congrats. Your team did an awesome job and they put on an awesome show! K-State earned the win, big time.

another71.com said...

I'm just glad to finally win at the "other team's sport". KU has already done that in football...glad the 'Cats finally did it in basketball.

I wanted this win more than I want a NCAA invite...no 25th anniversary win on our court.

The rematch on March 1 will be crazy.