Monday, March 17, 2008

Abortion a Strain?

A new study from Britain's Royal College of Psychiatrists has warned that abortions increase the risk of mental health breakdowns that could lead to suicide. Over 90% of the 200,000 abortions in Britain every year are justified under the assumption that continuing the pregnancy would cause greater mental strain. Now that assumption has been overturned and some are saying that allowing a woman to get an abortion without proper warnings and counseling could be seen as abuse of that woman.

I wonder what new justification people will find to kill 200,000 British babies each year?

Michelle Malkin writes fantastic short article about Emma Beck, the British artist who recently hung herself after aborting her twin babies. Her suicide note said, "I should never have had an abortion. I see now I would have been a good mum. I told everyone I didn't want to do it, even at the hospital. I was frightened, now it is too late. I died when my babies died. I want to be with my babies -- they need me, no one else does."

No comments: