Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My "Old" Lady

My sweet wife is turning 31 today. We've been giving her a bad time about it but she doesn't seem to mind – and she shouldn't mind as spoiled as she is. We've been spoiling her for weeks because it's "almost her birthday." Shannon claims those things weren't all birthday presents but it sure seems to me that there a lot of new things floating around here. Pink hoodies, little black dogs, new white minivans, a big green rug in the living room. Hmmm, sounds spoiled to me.

Anyway, we're eating her favorite food for lunch and watching movies at home all day today. She's been showered with phone calls and emails all morning and loved by four little boys that think she's irreplaceable.

Maybe it's the boys and me that are the ones who are spoiled.

No comments: