Monday, March 03, 2008

I'm Still Here

I've not fallen off the face of the earth… quite.

I've been really busy the last three days with ministry stuff. Sundays are always busy and I rarely blog on those days but the convention last week and the Elder's retreat on Saturday have me buzzing ministerially.

I'm doing a lot of reviewing and evaluation of how we do things at WCCC. I've also been reading and researching at an even higher pace than normal, which is saying something for a bookworm like me. Jay-rod and I are both full of energy and eagerness that we've not felt in a quite a while.

It's an exciting time!

I'd love to talk about some of the details but it's not necessary yet. Our church climate won't even change that much from an attender's perspective, but there's a lot of new focus and direction behind the scenes where before there had been routine and stagnation.

No comments: