Saturday, July 11, 2009

Off to Camp (GroundHog Day Version)

I went to Church Camp this early this morning to mow, along with a crew from our church. It takes about an hour and twenty minutes to get to camp, so the guys who went up there gave most of their Saturday to go. Thanks, guys!

That said, I can't vouch for everybody. Some guy's choice of transportation, as you can see, is somewhat questionable. J said he was "weed-eating," but he sure looked like he was having fun.

Tomorrow I'm heading back to camp again (fourth trip in as many weeks), this time to stay the week. I'm glad I'm going and looking forward to the week, but I'm already dreading how drained I know I'll be by the end of the week. Nevertheless, church camp is totally worth it. It's fun, it's fulfilling, it's worthwhile in every way.

No comments: