Friday, October 16, 2009

Random Thoughts 10/16/09

  • The annual church bonfire is tomorrow evening at the Jones'. Call me if you need directions.
  • One foot is NOT like the other. My bad ankle is swollen like nothing I've ever seen. It doesn't hurt as much anymore but it sure is uncomfortably swollen.
  • Al Gore got owned by in a Q&A recently so the event people cut the microphone of the questioner. Nice. Listen carefully: Man-caused Global Warming is a Hoax. It hasn't gotten warmer in 11 years. It has been much warmer (and colder) in past centuries without any SUV's affecting anything in either direction. Don't be foolishly duped by people who just want to run your life for you.
  • Does it ever end? My formerly reliable cordless mouse, a great little Logitech job, is dying. The oft-used left button is shorting out, leading to double and triple clicks for no reason. Grrrrr…
  • I'm silly for solitaire lately. I have to play a game of confidence-boosting (because it's easy) Free Cell or Spiderette every night before I go to bed. On my iPhone I play Solebon, which is a simple and diverse collection of games. Cheap too.

No comments: