Thursday, October 08, 2009

There's An App for That

I received a belated birthday present last night from my friend, Mike B. – a gift card for the app store. For an iPhone user, that's really cool!

A lot of iPhone apps are only 99¢, but some are $3, $5 or $10, including some great video games and very useful productivity apps. Shannon and I have both of our phones on the same iTunes account, so any app that we buy can be used on both phones.

So what do we buy? Scrabble, Tetris, ToDo, USA Today Crosswords, and Enigmo have all been recommended to me, or maybe just a whole bunch of little one and two dollar apps?

This will be fun; thanks again, Mike!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1. Zen Bound
2. Trism
3. Ancient Frog

If you don't get any or all of these, I'll shoot you. 1 and 2 have the best replayability.

Dustin said...

Also "Flipside" looks really good and has had great reviews, although I haven't tried it. The two player (peer-to-peer) mode looks like it would be a blast.

Check it out here:
http://igloo-games.com/fs/Flipside.html