Thursday, May 11, 2006

13,000 Hits

I've had about 50 or 60 hits per day for the last month or so (55.5 to be exact). That's down from last fall but still twice what I was getting the first six months that this blog was running.

I can't describe how amused (and flattered) I am when someone says they saw something on my blog – you read my blog?! How cool is that? I've always worked under the assumption that only my family is obligated to check in here but I'm really thankful for everyone else, too.

Thanks so much for reading and thanks for your feedback.

By the way, both Dustin and Jay-rod figured out the title of my Da Vinci Code post. "Lines Worn Bad," other than being bad grammar, can also be unscrambled to form "Dan Brown Lies." Anagrams are a recurring puzzle in the book, yet neither of these guys had read the book yet when they figured it out. Good job!

No comments: