Tuesday, May 16, 2006

No Thanks, I'm on Duty

I went to get the mail at the church today and what do I find in our mailbox?

A six pack of Bacardi Silver (some sort of malt beverage or rum or something) was sitting empty next to our mail. The bottles were empty but that didn't stop me from bringing them in and placing them on the desk of our associate minister, Jay-rod. Hee-hee.

Unfortunately, he spotted me and the open containers were relegated to the trash can. But I wonder what kind of angst people are working out when they throw beer bottles on our property and stash Bacardi in our mailbox? Oh, well. I'll just keep picking it up and praying that those emotions eventually drive them into the arms of our Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or maybe Jayrod put it in the mailbox to begin with... Hmmm.