Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Why Batman Had A Utility Belt

Every morning I walk out the door, stop, and begin to pat myself down.

Where did I put my keys? Where's my phone? Do I have my wallet?

I often have a stack of books and my laptop bag with me as well. It amazes me how many items I feel I need to have and how easy it is to walk out the door without them. Here's how I'm usually equipped (the only other item normally on my person not pictured is my nondescript wedding band, but I never take it off):


It might be argued that I'm a little conservative in my color scheme here, but take note of the flashy blue keychain. I hear blue key chains are the new black. I actually didn't realize that everything I carry on me is black and silver until I took a picture of it all; it wasn't intentional but it's genuinely me. I'd be embarrassed to carry a bright orange phone or any flashy jewelry.

So what do you carry in your pockets or on your person? I'm not talking about the contents of your purses, ladies. I can't hold a candle to that! But apart from (or in addition to) purses and backpacks, which seperate items do you have to grab before you go out the door?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always have with me...2 sets of keys (car and house, church keys) my cell phone, wallet, watch, and the most important thing I always carry.....a can of Mountain Dew!!

KRenfro said...

You should see what my husband takes out of his pockets and off his pants when he comes home ! I don't see how they stay up!