Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I Can Quit Whenever I Want…

I bought Mario Kart for the Wii for Tanner and his brothers and I can't stop playing.

I'm not even that big of a fan of the series. I've played previous iterations of Mario Kart (there have been eight versions, not counting knock-offs) but I've never been hooked quite like this. Every night for a couple of hours before bed, I'm busy setting new times and unlocking new tracks and characters and karts. Every morning, I show off my accomplishments to the boys who are eager to see what I've done.

In the last two weeks, I've unlocked every track and character with just a few karts left to go. I've also enjoyed playing online; in fact it was Mario Kart that finally pushed me to replace my wireless router. If you want to play with us here are our friend codes:

Jared: 3824-2570-1339
Brennan: 1290-2263-1418
Tanner: 3437-7099-6335

No comments: