Friday, June 25, 2010

Random Thoughts 6/25/10

  • When I call *639#, AT&T sends me a text that says I can upgrade to a new shiny iPhone 4 for a small $18 fee. When my wife, who is on the same account, does the same thing, she's told to jump off a cliff and don't come back until March 2011. Hmmm…
  • Poor Sherron Collins. He almost left school a year early to go to the NBA. He looked like one of the best players in college basketball last January. Yesterday he goes undrafted by the NBA. Teammates Cole Aldrich and Xavier Henry were lottery selections, going 11th and 12th respectively. Now Collins is hoping to catch on with a team during summer league play.
  • Buy an iPhone 4 now, everybody says.
  • Shannon and I have both been sick the last few days. It's too nice outside to be sick. Ugh.
  • My 9 year old son loves The Princess Bride. How awesome is that?
  • Rumors have it that the Hobbit films will be directed by Peter Jackson and that the negotiations are being conducted now with Warner Bros., New Line, and MGM. That's great news as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: