Monday, February 06, 2006

Congrats Steelers

Though not a very exciting game, it was easy to be happy for the Steelers in their win over the Seahawks in Super Bowl XL. It's nice to see Jerome Bettis retire on the high note of a Super Bowl win, to see Ben Roethlisberger become the youngest winning QB in Super Bowl history, to see Bill Cowher solidify his position alongside greats like Chuck Noll, etc, etc.

I didn't make a huge effort to watch the action during the game, though I don't think I missed a commercial (which seemed funnier than previous years). My five-year-old, Brennan, liked the FedEx Caveman commercial where the caveman gets stepped on by a dinosaur.

I was partial to Mastercard's MacGyver commercial, BudLight's "Secret Fridge," and Sprint's "Crime Deterrent" cell phone.

For those of you with the NFL Network, they are showing the Super Bowl commercials in one show tonight.

No comments: