Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Like I said…

UPDATE: I had a case of mistaken identity. Sorry about the error; I don't mean to put words in the mouth of the wrong person. Nevertheless, I stand by the basic sentiment of what's said, even if it's not applicable to the person who wrote it.

"Anonymous" replied:
...And, the great part about this country is we have the freedom to choose where we go to church and if we go at all. Therefore, if you don't like the Minister, FIND ANOTHER CHURCH!!!
I'm sorry that you don't like me. But that's not a reason, it's a feeling. And it's a poor excuse to leave or avoid a church; your bitterness will only follow you wherever you go. And you'd be happier and healthier if you make amends.

Besides, I'd like to hear your side of the debate on these issues. Instead of running away, come back with facts and reason to support your views. I hope you will. It'll be better for both of us.

Feel free to email me or call me also.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though we dont agree on other things, my point is that I dont attach my personal opinions to my work website, that would be unprofessional. I believe you are the first I've ever come across who has done so. The reason: its offputtting and arrogant. I never said i didnt like you. I said i dont agree.

Anonymous said...

and i never said i was bitter. Im happy and fulfilled, and guess what? God loves me just as much as you.

Anonymous said...

Jared, I posted the following:
...And, the great part about this country is we have the freedom to choose where we go to church and if we go at all. Therefore, if you don't like the Minister, FIND ANOTHER CHURCH!!!

However, I didn't post any of the other anonymous posts. I was strictly sticking up for you letting the other anonymous poster aware that if they doesn't agree with "Great" reasons you write in this blog everyday then he/she could find themselves another church. Whether or not this constitutes sticking up for you remains to be seen however, I had good intentions and didn't mean to add fuel to the fire. Sorry man

~ Chad