Friday, October 06, 2006

22,000 Hits

We've reached 22,000 hits and nearly 700 posts. I'm currently getting about a thousand hits every two weeks or so. Thank you for checking in and reading and making comments. Everytime I see that someone has left a comment, I really appreciate it.

I'm working on extending the labels back as far as I can (I'm working on August '06 right now) and I've settled on about a dozen categories. Hopefully this will help you if you're looking for something and especially if you're looking for a chain of related posts.

As I was sorting this out, it occurred to me that Sean and Rebecca, our favorite Missionary pilot and his wife, could do this with their blog. Sean would only need three categories: flying, family, and close-up-shots-of-strange-bugs! Just kidding Sean, we love you.

P.S. And as far as visiting you guys in Ecuador… that's not cheap! But don't think that we wouldn't be interested sometime in the future.

No comments: