Friday, October 06, 2006

Upgrade Begins

Well, I've upgraded to the next level of Blogger.

Changes you'll notice:
  • Labels! You can now browse my blog topically. Only interested in the kids or the church or current events? Now you can sort out what you want.
  • A slightly different Navbar across the top.
  • Better integration with Google. They're taking over the world, ya know. Shhhh!
  • A better spellchecker, i.e. one that's actually worth using. My ability to spell and use proper grammar in the first place is still an unconfirmed feature.

Changes yet to come:
  • Labels for past posts. I'll be working my way backwards a ways to link old posts to current ones.
  • A new layout and color scheme. It'll be a little while before I have a finished product, so until that day THIS BLOG IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
  • All sorts of new bells and whistles and wonderful little tricks that I'm learning to do under the hood.

No comments: