Monday, October 09, 2006

Construction Delays

I'm having fits with the new blogger templates. I've basically gone back to an updated version of my old template that I've used since the beginning because the new ones either don't work right or have so many bells and whistles that I can't really use them. I stayed up until 4am a few days ago getting in way over my head and then trying to undo it. I'm still reading tutorials and trying to figure out what will work and what won't. Eventually, I'll reveal my all new header (it's quite snazzy if I do say so myself) and the overall design will be updated. Some day.

In other news the blog's "odometer" will roll over 22222 today. That's kind of cool.

Oh, and have a happy Columbus Day; go subjugate a people group or expand an empire or something. In all seriousness, how are the liberals ok with this? I haven't heard a peep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was hit # 22212! Does that count for anything?? I was tempted to keep refreshing until I got it, but I won't cheat this time.

You might want to check out www.jungleaviator.blogspot.com if you haven't lately...