Saturday, December 01, 2007

Blog Scarcity

I noticed that my blogging productivity dipped last month to the lowest (31 posts) in almost 18 months. With a major holiday and an especially busy month at work, I've not had time to blog much. Which is too bad because things are happening in my life and family at a breakneck pace:

  • The kids are saying the funniest things. Each time they say or do something I think: I need to write that down before I forget it! But we almost never do.
  • Graham is beginning to talk (finally!) and reminds us most of Brennan at that age.
  • Tanner's scholastic ability is blossoming: he's showing real aptitude for reading and math beyond his years (he's less than a semester into Kindergarten now).
  • We had our first snow and the house is winterized (mostly).
  • Brennan is losing his front teeth (one's gone and the other is cockeyed).
  • Our beagle, Sophie, is six months old and straddling the line between unreasonable puppy and reasonable dog.
  • We rearranged the living room, put up our Christmas tree, and painted the bedroom.
  • I've convinced Shannon of the greatness of classic movies. Victory! But now she gets mad if I watch them late at night without her. Defeat!

2 comments:

another71.com said...

So...if you were recommending some "classic" movies to a casual movie fan, what are your top-5 must-see classic movies?

The "if you're only going to sit down and watch 5 classic movies in your lifetime - watch THESE" list.

Thumper said...

Great Question. Hmmm…