Monday, December 17, 2007

Wii Have Ways to Make You Talk

I keep forgetting that the Wii which is wrapped up under our Christmas tree is supposed to be a secret.

I'm so giddy with anticipation, looking forward to playing video games with Shannon and the boys, that I want to talk about it with everyone, even if the boys are standing right there. If they don't have it figured out by now, then there's no hope for them.

When I see people who play video games I want to "talk shop" with them. When I see fellow parents who went Wii shopping this year, I want to commiserate and compare battle scars. I'm so excited!

But I've got to keep it under wraps (literally and figuratively) for another week. And in future years I won't even be able to blog about it for fear of the boys reading what I write. They don't read my blog yet… I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brennan does actually read it if I leave it up. I guess I'll have to do a better job of closing Safari when I'm done. Ha ha.

Can you believe we have kids that read! Man we're getting old.

You should know better than to write a blog like this one. It's all the encouragement I need to open the thing tonight!! I can't keep secrets like this without duct tape.