Friday, April 24, 2009

All the Spoilers You'll Ever Need

I was reminded this week by Ben Croshaw of all the spoilers a movie watcher could ever need.

So can you name the movie?

Major spoilers ahead:



1. Rosebud was the sled.
2. Soylent Green is people!
3. It was Earth all along.
4. Bruce Willis is dead.
5. Kevin Spacey is Keyser Soze.
6. He's Luke's father.
7. He tunnels out with the rock hammer.
8. Norman's mother is dead.
9. Ash is an android.
10. Jack doesn't survive the sinking.

I'll post the answers late Saturday or Sunday.

3 comments:

Dustin said...

I only knew 5 of them...

Btw, 6:15 AM?!? I'm guessing you didn't wake up at 6:00 in the morning and get on the computerly, so my money says you were probably STILL UP.

Thumper said...

The article is post-dated. I wrote it late last night. Many of my posts are scheduled to appear at a time other than when I might be writing them. I space them out a bit.

Only 5 huh?

Six are more than 20 years old.
Two star Charlton Heston.
Four are SciFi films.
All are well-known films.

Dustin said...

Well, that's part of the problem-- I would probably recognize the names of those movies, but chances are I haven't seen them if they are 1) more than 20 years old, 2) they star C Heston and 3) are sci-fi films...

Speaking of Sci-Fi films, I saw a good one this week-- "Knowing" with Nicholas Cage. I wasn't expecting much since I'm not a big sci-fi fan, but it was surprisingly good. I thought it was very unique, and the only thing I can think to compare it to would be "War of the Worlds" with Tom Cruise.