Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spoilers Ahead

Warning: Serious spoilers ahead. Really don't read these.



Seriously…



You were warned!



1. Rosebud was the sled.
Citizen Kane (1941) - his childhood sled was his most meaningful possession.

2. Soylent Green is people!
Soylent Green (1973) - the food of the future is made from recycled people.

3. It was Earth all along.
Planet of the Apes (1968) - that'll teach you to monkey around with nukes.

4. Bruce Willis is dead.
Sixth Sense (1999) - I don't care who you are, NOBODY saw that coming without being told.

5. Kevin Spacey is Keyser Soze.
The Usual Suspects (1995) - the whole story is a clever lie… mostly… I think.

6. He's Luke's father.
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980) - This is less shocking if you watch episodes 1-3 first.

7. He tunnels out with the rock hammer.
The Shawshank Redemption (1994) - no one ever looked behind those posters.

8. Norman's mother is dead.
Psycho (1960)- Norman has some serious mommy issues.

9. Ash is an android.
Alien (1979) - never trust those evil corporations and their robots.

10. Jack doesn't survive the sinking.
Titanic (1997) - did you really think they'd live happily ever after?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you aren't going to believe me, but I really did figure out that Bruce Willis was dead. The giveaway was that nobody ever looked at him but the boy. It was driving me crazy the whole movie until I figured out why. You can ask J. I leaned over and told him. He wasn't very happy with me. This is my only claim to fame.

Anonymous said...

What Bruce Willis was dead? NO way he looked fine. Hey and don't hate on Norman for loving his mommy.