Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Sweet 16 Champion 2009

Congrats to Bryan C. who narrowly pulled out a win over Mike K. in our Sweet 16 game. Bryan finished with 431 points out of a possible 477 and just one point ahead of Mike K.

Nobody picked North Carolina as their top team, though on average they were picked to be the 13-pointer.

Personally, I've gone from last to first to right in the middle. Shows what I know.

431 Bryan
430 Mike
424 Justin
420 Jared
394 Chad
382 Dustin
374 Richard
331 Mindy

Final stats here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like I'm past my prime now.
I've slipped from 2nd to 3rd place.

Sad, I usually pick UNC to win it all and work my way back. I did so in the bracket challenge at work and won in the final game because of Roys Boys. I should of been consistant and picked them to win it here.