- We must quit in Iraq, it's the fastest route to shame and defeat.
- We have to bring our troops home from Bush's unnecessary war so that we can send them to do peacekeeping in areas vital to the national interest [sic] like Darfur or Kosovo.
- Terrorism is mostly our fault anyway.
- You will have your taxes raised, in every way imaginable.
- Protecting our borders is fundamentally racist.
- What our health care system needs is more bureaucracy.
Monday, June 04, 2007
Sowing Seeds of Discontent
With each debate and campaign stop, the Democrats are clarifying their vision for our future. From their point of view, it goes like this: