Saturday, June 09, 2007

Random Family Photos 6/9/07

Here are the boys (Brennan, Elijah, and Tanner) sitting in a Huey helicopter. It was a static display at the Great American Barbecue and they thought it was pretty special. This particular Huey still has shrapnel holes in the fuselage after several years of service in Vietnam.


And here is my beautiful wife at the same event pushing Graham in a stroller. Four boys and still look great? No problem!


Here's a shot of Graham hanging out at home. He may be even more photogenic than Brennan; at least he certainly likes to ham it up for the camera.


Graham models his new swimming trunks and hat we bought for him this summer. What a cute little squirt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you really have to put the one of me on there? I think there should be a rule and you should have to run those by me. Other than that I love love love the pics of my beautiful babies.

Anonymous said...

Sheesh Shannon, since you look mangled and horrific in your picture....GOODNESS!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, you look great!

Thanks for sharing the pics!


Jenn