Saturday, June 09, 2007

Random Thoughts 6/9/07

  • The Kansas City Brigade arena football team has officially clinched the playoffs (granted that's a twelve team playoffs in a nineteen team league – but still). They are now 9-5, winning five out of their last six games with one of the best defenses in the league.
  • A reminder: I will be out of touch, electronically speaking, all week while I'm at camp. No email, no internet, no blog until Friday afternoon. Why do I do this to myself every year? I just keep telling myself, "It's for the kids." I will have my cell phone though.
  • I recommend coming back to Not Greener and reading old posts while I'm gone. 1) It generates hits. 2) I might get access to the internet and blog at some point during the week. 3) You can help me find posts to link to from the sidebar. 4) I won't be able to delete your comments if you disagree with something I've written. 5) You can play a scavenger hunt with all of my typos.
  • I spent most of last night working on camp stuff. I got less than three hours of sleep and here I am working into the night this evening as well. I've got to get some sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hummm....Can't delete my comments if I disagree with you? How interesting.....