Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Blog You Later

All kinds of things are going on, enough that I won't be able to blog much the next few days.
  • The NACC is this week and I'm figuring out when I can be there and when I need to be back here.
  • Cowboy Smith, of Show-Me Christian Youth Home fame, is staying at our place this week.
  • Church camp is coming up again next week. We have 17 kids and half a dozen adults from our church going to next week's camp (that's a lot for us).
  • One of our Elders, Joe S., from our church is going to Mexico Saturday. He'll spend a week there working with the missionaries and local churches in Ciudad Juarez and El Paso.
  • Happy July 4th. Take a moment to reflect on what that really means.
  • I'm working through a pile of books, but I just found another that I'd like to get: The Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming by Christopher C. Horner. I heard an interview on the radio with this guy and absolutely loved it, but since I just placed an order for some other books, I probably won't buy this one for quite awhile. But who knows, maybe I'll find it used or something.

No comments: