Friday, July 06, 2007

NACC: Books

I had the chance to improve my library and my book shopping list at the North American Christian Convention this week.

Here are a few of the books that I bought:
•The Blogging Church, by Brian Bailey
•Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die, by Chip Heath & Dan Heath
•Tactics: Securing the Victory in Every Young Man's Battle, by Fred Stoeker

Some of the books newly added to my to-buy list include:
•The Rest of God, by Mark Buchanan
•The Present Future, by Reggie McNeal
•The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini
•Making Room for Life, by Randy Frazee
•Leading with Love, by Alexander Strauch

Now when will I get the time to actually read these books?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading "Sole Survivor" - about Seal Team 10 who only had one guy live 2 years ago in Afghanistan.

Highly recommended...

Is the threat of spam that bad that you require word verification? Just curious...not a big fan of word verification, but if it prevents someone spamming your site with ads, it's a necessary evil, I guess.

Thumper said...

Yes, I had to impose word verification because of spam. I was getting some off-color adverstisements on my G-rated site.