Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Feeling the Love

Anonymous wrote:

The invitation is very tempting. Change my mind? About what? Only if you promise that when we are done I will want to vomit at the sight of homosexuals, make Pancake Day a National Holiday and decide that the best way to study human nature is to watch hours of mindless drivel.
Son, I think you are missing the point. Thanks to your rantings on here, I wouldn't trust you with the care of my house-plants, let alone my soul.
That is your choice, you absolutely have every right to say whatever you want on here, but just so you know, a lot of people think you are an idiot.

That's a fact, and that is the fact that I am bringing to the discussion.

Isn't that lovely? Oh, well. I don't have any ill will toward them at all. In fact, it's instructive to hear this kind of thing. On multiple levels.

And just so that nobody else takes my words out of context, I said that the act of sodomy disgusted me. And it still does. Think about it. I also think that smoking is disgusting. But I know people who do this and far worse things and I still love them. Why? Because I'm just a sinner too.

Therefore, I certainly won't treat them like I've been treated today, no matter how much they provoke me. Oh, well.

Whoever you are, I hope you write back (or just call me). You're visibly upset with me and trying to provoke me; I'd like to sit down and talk as friends.

No comments: