Friday, March 10, 2006

Growth Spurt?

I guess that our due date has kinda changed again. We were almost certain of April 14, but…

Shannon had an appointment this morning and Graham has grown! The doctor says Graham has grown to where he measures 38 weeks and as much as 7 pounds already. Yet he's only about 35 weeks and change. Thankfully, he's reaching the point where it's safe for him to arrive a few weeks early, and he's certainly large enough, so our doctor won't stop labor if he comes any day now.

And if we make it to April? We're looking at a nine pound plus baby. Good luck with that Shannon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better hope for the both of us that he comes sooner rather than later! Good luck to you as well! I have heard hormonal mood changes get worse with passing weeks. Just FYI :)

Rebecca said...

You can do it Shannon! You are on the home stretch. But is it true what you say about the mood swings getting worse? I'm really in trouble if it is. Or, I should say, Sean is really in trouble.

9 weeks today and our baby is 2.7 cm long! Hard to believe they can grow so much in such a short period of time isn't it? (Well, some consider it a short period of time but I don't know any pregnant woman who considers 9 months to be comparative to the blink of an eye!)

God bless - we're excited for you!
-Becca

Anonymous said...

Just an update for you, Kristle is at the hospital. They may have to do a c-section if things don't pick up quick. They have her scheduled for today, but they are going to try to get her body going. Thought you might be interested in that. Soon Kristle will be a mom!!

And Shannon, I hope it doesn't come to this, but I was almost 10.5 lbs when I was born!!! I hope it comes sooner than later for you!!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, I'm tellin ya, March 30.

Erin T. :)

Anonymous said...

Erin,
I know where you live :) Actually when I got home Wed. night I figured it up and realized that 22 days was totally possible and I cried. I hope your happy. LOL I'll remember this when number 3 is on his/her way.